Simple Inventory Management System in PHP CodeIgniter with Source Code
(Free Appvn) Free Download Simple Inventory Management System in PHP MySQL CodeIgniter with Source Code. Inventory Management System Project in PHP Source Code
- Parking Management System in PHP CodeIgniter with Source Code
- Laundry Management System in PHP CodeIgniter with Source Code
- Fees Management System in PHP CodeIgniter with Source Code
- Real-Time Chat Application in PHP CodeIgniter with Source Code
- Simple Hospital Management System in Python with Source Code
- Bookstore System in PHP CodeIgniter with Source Code
A simple project based on Inventory Management System which uses PHP Language with CodeIgniter Web Framework. Following PHP CodeIgniter project contains the least but essential features which can be in use for the first-year IT students for their college projects. It has a number of features that will allow users to manage their inventory and sales records. This system as well as the web application’s concept is all clear, it’s the same as real-life scenarios and well-implemented on it. To download free Simple Inventory Management System Project in PHP CodeIgniter Framework with source code files, please scroll down to the bottom of this post for the Download button.
About Simple Inventory Management System PHP CodeIgniter Project
Moving on, this Inventory Management System project in PHP CodeIgniter focuses mainly on dealing with inventories and their sales record. Also, the system displays all the available products with every single detail. In addition, the system allows adding product categories too. The project only contains an Admin Panel. In an overview of this web application, the admin can simply add categories by entering names. For the addition of products, the admin requires to select from available categories. Here, the user can now insert the product name and its price with respect to the selected category.
Order Management and Bills
After the management of categories and products, the user can proceed towards the order section. Under the order section, the user can manage all the sales activities. For this, the user has to select any of the available products, enter the quantity, and the customer’s name. The user can select and proceed with multiple products at a single time. And finally, the user can view and print bills of all the available orders. Each of these orders comes with an order number, date, total amount, product name, customer name, and quantity. Lastly, an admin can have an overview of current earning from the dashboard section. Besides, order features consist of searching, updating, and removing the records.
Last but not least, a clean and simple dashboard is presented with simple color combinations for greater user experience while using this Simple Inventory Management System Project in PHP MySQL CodeIgniter Framework. For its UI elements, a free open-source CSS framework; Bootstrap is on board with some Vanilla CSS too. Presenting a new Inventory Management System PHP MySQL Project which includes an admin panel that contains least but the essential features to follow up, and a knowledgeable resource for learning purposes.
- Admin Panel
- Category Management
- Products Management
- Order Management
- Generate Bills
- View Total Earnings
|Project Name:||Simple Inventory Management System|
|Language/s Used:||PHP with CodeIgniter Framework|
|PHP version (Recommended):||5.6 or Newer|
|Developer:||Olaiya Segun Paul|
Simple Inventory Management System – Project Information
Instructions: How to Run?
- After you finish downloading the project, unzip the project file and head over to your XAMPP directory.
- There you’ll find a folder naming “htdocs”.
- Inside the “htdocs” folder, paste the project folder (not the .zip one, but the extracted one).
- Open your favorite browser; we recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Then, go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin“.
- Create a Database with a name that is provided inside the “01 LOGIN DETAILS & PROJECT INFO.txt”.
- Click on the “Import” tab and choose the database file (.sql) which is provided under the folder naming “DATABASE FILE”.
- After setting up all these, go to URL “http://localhost/[ PROJECT_FOLDER_NAME ]/“
- All the login details are provided inside the project folder, check that out and enter in order to use it.
And there you have it, a full setup of the Simple Inventory Management System project in PHP CodeIgniter. For this particular PHP project, PHP Version 5.6.3 or Newer is required because the project might not operate well with the oldest PHP version. So, users with the oldest PHP version (less than 5.6) might face various problems while operating it. As a result, you’ll need to upgrade your PHP version (only if you’re using the oldest version) at the moment. Download Free Simple Inventory Management System Project in PHP MySQL CodeIgniter Source Code. So, this inventory management system PHP project is a basic project for all the beginner levels that broads vast knowledge into such PHP web applications. In conclusion, this whole PHP project with free source code is an absolute project and a meaningful way for the users to learn and explore more about it.
Free Download Simple Inventory Management System Project in PHP MySQL CodeIgniter with Source Code:
Click the Download Button Below to Start Downloading
Note: Only for Educational Purpose
Top 5 Posts of Hoàngg :