Oppo Find X2 Pro is a super premium 5G flagship at a semi-affordable price
(Free Appvn)Oppo Find X2 Pro is a super premium 5G flagship at a semi-affordable price. Popular Chinese smartphone-maker Oppo has today introduced its new Find X2 range of handsets, the second generation of its 'all screen' lineup of premium devices.
- 24 hours with the Samsung Galaxy S20: what we’ve learned from day one
- AirPods Pro Lite: how can Apple cut the cost of its premium true wireless earbuds?
- Nokia Time To Die: Bond-themed Nokia phone teased for March 19 launch
- Huge Google Pixel 4 update brings host of new features, and older Pixel phones get some too
- Huawei pleads not guilty to lying about affairs in North Korea and Iran
- Best iPhone 2020: which Apple phone is the best?❗❗❗
Triple camera array, 120Hz display, 5G, HDR10+... it's got it all
Popular Chinese smartphone-maker Oppo has today introduced its new Find X2 range of handsets, the second generation of its 'all screen' lineup of premium devices.
There are two phones - the Oppo Find X2 and Oppo Find X2 Pro - with the Pro variant of the handset offering the top-end specs.
While the original Oppo Find X utilized a large sliding-shelf mechanism in order to hide both the front and rear cameras when not in use, its successors opt for the somewhat less novel approach of a punch-hole selfie camera and standard rear triple-camera array.
The X2 Pro is also the first phone to use Sony new IMX689 imaging sensor for its primary camera, which is the "largest sensor size among all 48MP mobile camera sensors", according to Oppo. That should theoretically translate into great images – and Sony's imaging sensors are widely used across today's best flagship devices, so there's no reason to think otherwise.
Apart from the primary wide-angle 48MP camera, it’ll have another 48MP ultra-wide companion, and a 13MP sensor behind a telephoto lens capable of 10x hybrid zoom. The standard Oppo Find X2 comes with a 13MP telephoto, 12MP ‘video lens’ (ultra-wide) and a 48MP main camera.
Both phones come with 6.7-inch AMOLED screens with a 120Hz refresh rate. Each features a QHD+ resolution (1,440 x 3,168 pixel), a maximum brightness of 1,200 nits, HDR10+ certification, and they can upscale regular content to 60fps or 120fps using its O1 Ultra Vision Engine processor.
Powering this alleged beast is the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 – which brings with it 5G connectivity as standard, so there won't be a 4G-only version of this phone.
The Oppo Find X2 Pro comes with 12GB of RAM and 512GB of storage, while we don't currently know those stats for the standard Oppo Find X2. The 4260mAh battery in the Find X2 Pro can be rapidly charged thanks to its 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 fast charging.
The Oppo Find X2 comes with a glass rear, while the Find X2 Pro comes with either a ceramic back or vegan leather.
Oppo has confirmed the phones will be available during May 2020, but there's still some uncertainty on where the phone will be on sale.
Both phones are confirmed to come to the UK while only the Find X2 Pro is confirmed for Australia. We don't currently have details for the US. The Find X2 price is set at £899 (about $1,150, AU$1,750) and the Find X2 Pro will cost £1,099 / AU$1,599 (about $1,450).
Top 5 Posts of all4you đăng :
- The most popular Background design trends that Designers should know
- What Does The PS5 Look Like: The PS5 DualSense Controller is kind of... ugly?
- LG V60 ThinQ review | The LG V60 brings flagship multi-screens to the masses
- Huawei P40 release date, price, news and everything you need to know
- iPhone XS review | A slight upgrade that's still a solid phone
- iPhone X review | The rebooted iPhone we'd been waiting for
- iPhone 8 Plus review | It's no iPhone 11 Pro Max, but the 8 Plus is..
- iPhone 8 review | Trusted iOS feel and features at a bargain price
- iPhone 7 Plus review | This is Apple's cheapest big-screen iPhone
- iphone 7 reviews consumer reports | The iPhone 7 is the best cheap option