Instructions to prevent automatic restart when Windows 10 fails
(Free Appvn) What is fast is good, but the error message that has not been read has disappeared is not good at all. Here's how to turn off the auto-restart feature when Windows 10 crashes.
- Simple guide to overclocking RAM with MSI B560 motherboard with Memory Try It feature!
- Instructions to turn off the automatic sound of videos and ads on Chrome tab
- How to fix CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED blue screen error on Windows 10
- Turn off the News and Interests feature of Windows 10 to keep the taskbar neat
- How to help you try Windows 11 before the rest of the world
- How to fix IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen error on Windows 10
Blue screen is not a rare error of Windows 10, anyone using this operating system is likely to get involved. And every time this error appears, your computer will freeze, as well as all the tasks you performed before, if you haven't saved it yet, it will disappear. That's why people don't simply call this "Windows 10 with a blue screen error" but also specifically give it a cool name that is "blue screen of death".
However, when the blue screen appears, it is not always a bad thing, because it will only let you know what error the computer is having, and thereby help you fix the error to avoid the same situation again. But there is a problem that when getting a blue screen error, Windows will automatically restart as soon as it can to restart the machine, making you not have time to read what the error is, it has disappeared. Therefore, today I will show you how to turn off an automatic restart when Windows 10 fails.
Step 1: Open Start Menu and type View advanced system settings then Enter.
Step 2: In the Startup and Recovery section, select Settings.
Step 3: You uncheck the box Automatically restart and then select OK.
Next time you get a blue screen of death, the computer will still leave the blue screen for you to read the error information carefully. When you want to restart the computer, press the hard reset button on the case.
Thank you for watching!
Top 5 Posts of Hoàng Minh Hương đăng :