How to fix CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED blue screen error on Windows 10
(Free Appvn) If your PC is getting the CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED blue screen error, you can try the following fixes. One of the blue screen errors that Windows 10 users often encounter is CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED.
- How to help you try Windows 11 before the rest of the world
- Instructions to turn off the automatic sound of videos and ads on Chrome tab
- Instructions to prevent automatic restart when Windows 10 fails
- Turn off the News and Interests feature of Windows 10 to keep the taskbar neat
- How to fix IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen error on Windows 10
- Simple guide to overclocking RAM with MSI B560 motherboard with Memory Try It feature!
If your PC is getting the CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED blue screen error, you can try the following fixes.
One of the blue screen errors that Windows 10 users often encounter is CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. Basically, it signals that some important process for Windows has stopped working suddenly.
Common causes of the CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED lỗi error
There are many reasons that you should consider. As with other blue screen errors, you should check to see if your PC has changed recently. Statistically, the most common cause is a faulty update, followed by corrupted system files. The specific list includes:
- Faulty Updates: Windows updates such as Cumulative Updates, security updates, or other updates cause side effects to your PC. For example, you can find errors related to Windows update with code KB5003173 by searching Google with the syntax site:Microsoft.com KB5003173 and going to Microsoft's official website about that update, searching to the Known issues in this update section to see if it causes any errors, if so, how to fix it. In addition, you can also find more ways to fix it from other sites because they can suggest solutions that Microsoft has not yet recognized.
To see which updates you've just installed, open Control Panel > Programs and Features > select View installed updates. It will display a list containing all the updates by installation time. If you want to remove one then right-click on it and select Uninstall.
- Corrupt system files: To fix this, run the command line DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth in the CMD tool (in Run as Administrator mode). If after running it finds an error to report, then run the command line DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /restorehealth to clean everything up. Then run the command line SFC /SCANNOW until no more errors are found (usually about 2-3 times).
- Incompatible driver: If you have just updated to a new driver, try rolling back to the previous version by opening Device Manager (appears in the pop-up menu when pressing Win + X), right-clicking the driver, selecting Properties, find the Driver tab and then click the Roll Back Driver button. In case you can't click, you have to remove the driver you are using and reinstall the old driver manually.
Try using the Clean Boot method
If the above methods still do not fix the CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, you can try performing the Clean Boot process with Windows 10. With this feature, your PC will minimize the drivers and software that run at startup. If you suspect that it is caused by 3rd party software, you can use the elimination method, gradually turning on 3rd party software to find the culprit.
Find more information online
If you go to foreign forums like TenForums, BleepingComputer, Answers.microsoft.com, or Tom's Hardware and look for the CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, you can see how often this error appears, recently many people have been suffering or not, the error is caused by installing a new driver or another reason. In addition, you can also refer to how they used to fix the problem.
Hopefully, the above methods will help you fix the CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error. Thank you for watching!
Top 5 Posts of Hoanguyenhieu :
- [Amazon] Becoming a Data Head: How to Think, Speak and Understand Data Science, Statistics and Machine...
- eFood v4.1 – Food Delivery App with Laravel Admin Panel + Delivery Man App (Nulled)
- How to fix CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED blue screen error on Windows 10
- How To Get iOS Like Homescreen Search On Android