How To Add Movies To Google's Watchlist
(Free Appvn)No doubt, Google always comes up with something exciting and this time it is Google's Wishlist. It has come up with something new that has changed the perspective of watching TV shows and movies.
- How To Uninstall Multiple Apps On Android Using Google Play Store
- Working From Home Effectively: Dos and Don'ts
- How To Remove In-App Browser On Google, Gmail
- How To Access The New Windows 10 File Explorer
- Here's How To Perform Diagnostics Tests On Your Smartphone
- How To Automatically Mute Chrome Tabs When Active Tab Plays Audio
It is a gift in disguise by Google so that we do not miss out on any of our favorites. Google's wishlist is effective, simple and is already trending high in the world market.
As per the reports by 9to5Google, it is moving a new feature to the search engine. The new feature is the wishlist which is built-in by Google. The wishlists allow you to add TV shows and movies to your list when you look out for them. This way, it will keep track of your watching list without the need to leave the Google search engine.
How to Use Google's Wishlist Feature
When you look for a TV show or a movie, the wishlist appears on the list. You will find it in the Knowledge Panel that shows the trailers and cast, etc. when you click the watchlist, it saves the content as a bookmark. You can then view everything that has been saved by you. It will save you time and you can directly watch your favorite shows and movies just by a click.
You will also see a Watched It?' below the tick icon. This icon helps to keep track of the list that you have already watched it. It sure seems pointless to keep ticking everything on your wishlist, therefore you can also avoid it. This part of the element in Google's wishlist seems rather needless unless Google decides it the other way.
It just not saves the content, but also comes with many other features. For instance, if the movie on your wishlist, still running on the theatre, you will be presented with an option of Get Tickets'. When you click the button, you will be shown the Showtime Tab. Now you will not be spending time searching for tickets and its timings. But if your movie is already trending on YouTube, you will see, Watch Now'. Click the Watch Now' and it will link to the video platform of Google. The best part about this feature is everything is done at a simple and faster pace.
This amazing feature is already moving out in the market, but it still awaits its official announcement by Google. The reason stated is maybe for experiment purposes. But if it's going to be made permanent, it will be presented to you on the Google app on iOS and Android.
Let's Google Decide What to Watch Next
With the simple and amazing wishlist on your side, you can add countless movies and TV shows. But is it possible to watch everything on your wishlist? Will your time permit it? It sure will sound disappointing, so without wasting any of your precious time, give Google a chance to decide your next film. You will just have to swipe left and right to select your favorite shows and movies.
Top 5 Posts of Kiến thức công nghệ đăng :
Random Posts :
- Huawei pleads not guilty to lying about affairs in North Korea and Iran
- Best laptops under $500: the best budget laptops around
- Best laptops under $300 2020: the top laptops you don't have to splurge on
- iphone 7 reviews consumer reports | The iPhone 7 is the best cheap option
- Huawei P40 release date, price, news and everything you need to know
- Huge Google Pixel 4 update brings host of new features, and older Pixel phones get some too
- iPhone X review | The rebooted iPhone we'd been waiting for
- Apple AirPods review
- Best mobile workstations 2020: the most powerful laptops for businesses
- Urbanista Athens review
- Best touchscreen laptops 2020: the best touchscreen laptops we've tapped this year
- YouTube Guide: Here's How To Delete Or Restore A Video
- Java 9 Cookbook
- 24 hours with the Samsung Galaxy S20: what we’ve learned from day one
- The best free to play Steam games 2020: Download now!!