How To Access The New Windows 10 File Explorer
(Free Appvn)Microsoft has been using the File Explorer on Windows from the past 20 years. Even though Microsoft is planned to change, there is no official confirmation to release the new File Explorer.
- Here's How You Can Pronounce Correctly With Google
- How To Run Root Apps On Unrooted Android Device
- Here's How To Lock A Folder On Windows 10
- YouTube Guide: Here's How To Delete Or Restore A Video
- How To Stop Google From Listening To You
- How To Turn On Google Safesearch For PC
The Universal Windows Platform (UWP) is developed by Microsoft for bringing all their apps on the same platform and to be used on all Microsoft devices. If the app runs on Windows 10, then it is compatible with Xbox, Windows 10 Mobile, Surface devices, HoloLens, and other such devices. The new File Explorer looks attractive and is unique from the old ones.
Some of the unique features of the latest File Explorer are: Drop and drag files, right-click menu for enhanced functionality, latest improved and attractive buttons, and setting a picture as a background by just clicking the button. They are designed differently to identify the folders and files to carry out tasks such as copy, cut, paste, and creating folders.
Since the File Explorer is in the development phase, the options in the toolbar are not named. Remember that the latest interface under the testing stage. So, there are some chances for a few bugs when you use the new file explorer. This method works on the new version of Windows 10. So, ensure that you are having the latest version of Windows 10.
Step 1: Firstly, open the 'My Computer' or 'This PC' on your current Windows Explorer.
Step 2: Here, you can view the File Explorer of Windows 10.
Step 3: On the address bar of the File Explorer, type the command shell: AppsFolder\c5e2524a-ea46-4f67-841f-6a9465d9d515_cw5n1h2txyewy! App and press Enter.
Step 4: Now, the new file explorer is loaded and you can view the latest File Explorer of Windows 10.
Step 5: If you want to utilize as a default file explorer, on the app you need to right-click and choose 'Pin to Taskbar'.
This is the simplest method to get access to the latest File Explorer on Windows 10. But the latest file explorer can't be permanently activated as it is in the testing stage. When you close the Windows 10 through pressing the X button, it will get closed. If you want to reload it, you need to follow the above steps again.
Top 5 Posts of Kiến thức công nghệ đăng :
Random Posts :
- How To Delete Camera Roll, Saved Pictures Folders On Windows 10
- iphone 7 reviews consumer reports | The iPhone 7 is the best cheap option
- How To Remove In-App Browser On Google, Gmail
- Apple AirPods review
- eSIM smartphone shipments to reach 225m in 2020
- iPhone X review | The rebooted iPhone we'd been waiting for
- Google IO 2020 is canceled: will we still hear about Android 11, Pixel 4a and more?
- Best Oppo phones of 2020: pick up the best Oppo handset for you
- 24 hours with the Samsung Galaxy S20: what we’ve learned from day one
- How To Set Up APN Settings On Your Android Device
- The best free to play Steam games 2020: Download now!!
- Best touchscreen laptops 2020: the best touchscreen laptops we've tapped this year
- Huawei pleads not guilty to lying about affairs in North Korea and Iran
- Insta360 One R review
- iPhone 8 Plus review | It's no iPhone 11 Pro Max, but the 8 Plus is..