Here's How To Remove Trusted Devices From Your Google Account
(Free Appvn)This article will help you remove trusted phones or computers from your Google account.
- How To Add Movies To Google's Watchlist
- How To Automatically Mute Chrome Tabs When Active Tab Plays Audio
- Here's How To Lock A Folder On Windows 10
- Here's How You Can Pronounce Correctly With Google
- How To Run Root Apps On Unrooted Android Device
- How To Delete Camera Roll, Saved Pictures Folders On Windows 10
It takes only a few minutes but is important when your list is flooded with devices. So, check out for the way to remove a trusted device from your Google account 2019.
When you have utilized Google apps and services for some time, then you will get to know that Google offers an option for the users to set on trusted devices.
If you have enabled the 2-step verification on your device, then you will get a prompt on your verified mobile number or trusted device.
Trusted devices are for the users who do not want to type the 2-step verification code whenever they log in to the Google account.
The trusted devices allow the users to spot a mobile device or computer as 'Trusted'.
Now you don't need to type the verification code all the time you sign in.
Here are the easy steps to remove the trusted devices from your Google account
Step 1: In your Android tablet or mobile phone, first open the Google Chrome browser and follow the link http://myaccount.google.com/security which displays the device's settings.
Step 2: You are required to type your username and password to sign in with your Google account.
Step 3: Once you log in, a welcome screen will be displayed.
Step 4: Here you are required to select on the 'Security' key.
Step 5: Select on the 2-step verification on the Security tab.
Step 6: Now, you need to confirm your password and click on the button 'Next'.
Step 7: After that, scroll down further and click on the 'Revoke All' button to remove the trusted devices from the Google account.
This is the simplest way to remove the devices and computers from your trusted list.
Top 5 Posts of freeappvn đăng :
Random Posts :
- iPhone 8 review | Trusted iOS feel and features at a bargain price
- How To Set Up APN Settings On Your Android Device
- How To Enable Gaming Mode On Windows 10
- MacBook Pro 2020 could get major boost with Intel 10th-generation processors
- How To Uninstall Multiple Apps On Android Using Google Play Store
- Simple Trick To Change Navigation Bar Color On Your Android Device
- Huawei P40 release date, price, news and everything you need to know
- Apple AirPods review
- Best HP laptops 2020: the top HP laptops we’ve seen and tested
- iphone 7 reviews consumer reports | The iPhone 7 is the best cheap option
- Best touchscreen laptops 2020: the best touchscreen laptops we've tapped this year
- iPhone XS review | A slight upgrade that's still a solid phone
- Best laptops under $300 2020: the top laptops you don't have to splurge on
- Best laptops under $500: the best budget laptops around
- eSIM smartphone shipments to reach 225m in 2020